WTT: New Bucket of Traders

I have finally updated my bucket of traders. I still have a bunch more to scan tonight, but I wanted to start the process of looking to trade.

It has a bunch of high-end, some lower end, some mid-range, something for everyone.

I am looking only to trade for PC needs. I'm generally not looking to trade for the sake of trading.

What am I looking for?

1. Gilbert Perreault Needs/Wants
    2. Dominion Base/Rookies from 10-11 and 11-12
    3. ITG Decades Team USA Autos (need Ramsey, Baker, Johnson and McClanahan only)
    4. HHOF Lettermarks or Teammarks
    5. 2007-08 SPx Flashback Fabrics (working on a checklist)
    6. Paypal

Here is the link to the bucket --> http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/b...ers/?start=all

Post and/or PM me.

Thanks,
    Scott
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 10-26-2012 at 11:18 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

to the top.

Dana Tyrell Cup ARP is pending a deal.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---

10-11 Dominion Rookie Autos Rhett Rakashani (NYI)
    10-11 Dominion Rookie Autos Alex Urbom (NJ)
    10-11 Dominion Rookie Autos Andrew Dejardins (SNJ)
    10-11 Dominion Rookie Autos Eric Wellwood (PHI)
    10-11 Dominion Rookie Autos Travis Hamonic (NYI)
    10-11 Dominion Rookie Autos Nick Spaling (NSH)

any interest in these?

please send me a pm
    I can only afford to trade to Canada with trades BV 50 or more.
    BOSTON BRUINS:
    game used, autos, patches, inserts
    AUTOGRAPHS: PLEASE ASK WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
    always lookin to trade Hidden Content Hidden Content

if you have interest in my cards, I need you to PM me. Too many instances of people saying PM me, I do and no response. I believe that is more than fair.

I have a few PM's to reply to tonight - bump
    ---
    ---

pm sent scooter
    BUCKET THINGY

Hidden Content

to the top
    ---
    ---

to the top... I'm looking for a paypal boost
    ---
    ---

hey Gary - I'll talk to you tomorrow night at some point (provided we still have power from Frankenstorm)
    ---
    ---