Best success(es) of April 2016?

It's may now- I always love these threads. I had a ridiculous month it is very difficult to choose... but it's clear that my best overall graph was a nonsport success in person:

Donald Trump!

Best Sport Graph: It was a great month for sports graphing (see longer list below), but I have to go with one of my white whales. Ever since I pulled my baseball back from Yasiel Puig in Dodger camp in 2013 when he was a nobody because in my own mind I thought "I didn't want a scrub on a ROMLB," I was kicking myself. And I finally got him in San Diego inside petco park

or Scherzer (tough to get)

Honorable Mention(s):
    Joc Pederson
    Kenta Maeda
    Chris Sale
    David Wells
    Mark McGwire
    Steven Matz
    Daniel Murphy
    Vincent Vellasquez
    Carson Wentz
    Last edited by cyberer; 05-01-2016 at 02:06 AM.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    my best of the month is probably my 2/2 of Ron Rivera

I will stick with old school and say my best of the month was Y A Title. He signed my card and the IC I sent as well.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Bobby Hull for sure. 2 pucks with inscriptions.
    ***Looking for no-hitter & p.g. inscribed omlb's*** signed 2012 Topps Heritage & signed 1987 topps***
    Hidden Content

Probably Adam Jones for me
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

Three Michael Brantley autographs (two cards and this ball), along with a very elusive pic-with. If you've ever dealt with Brantley, you know how quality of a get these are!

Honorable mentions would include Tyler Glasnow, Robert Stephenson, Jameson Taillon, Tim Anderson, and Lucas Sims.

Last edited by lambeauleap87; 05-01-2016 at 09:38 PM.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

I got dodger Spanish announcer Jaime jarrin to sign a bobblehead, dodger prospect grant Holmes has signed 11 different cards for me this month also got joc pederson to sign an a&g rookie card for me as well!!!