Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Alowe1034 TTM Success

Well I sent it to the spring training complex Feb. 14, got it back April 15th, hope this helps! And thank you for the kind words!

2. Packrip

phenomenal stuff my friend!!!
    Wantlist...
    -2012-present Bowman Chrome first year baseball stuff.
    -Football Semistar-Star Finest, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Platinum RCs and Refractors
    -Always interested in buying via Paypal lots of stuff I collect or star refractor lots in baseball and football.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    phenomenal stuff my friend!!!
    Thank you for the kind words!

Went to last nights Red Sox Oakland game and it was miserable.. cold and rainy, thought I'd strikeout with autographs because BP was cancelled.
    Well my father and I got to the Park and in the team store they had David Ross of the Sox taking photos with the fans so my father and I got ours taken with him.
    As he was leaving I asked him if he could sign real quickly and luckily he said yes!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Then I waited by the Oakland dugout hoping to get anyone, fortunately I got coach Bob Melvin and Jed Lowrie who's off to a great start!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Overall not bad considering no BP!

Wow! Sweet Jed Lowrie!
    My main collection goal right now is to get rid of all my unwanted low end cards in an attempt to downsize. If you want to help me with that, let me know! I'd like the cards to go to a good home such as charity, the younger generation of collectors, or aspiring team collectors that want to build their team PC.

Quote Originally Posted by gojacks View Post
    Wow! Sweet Jed Lowrie!
    Thank you! Seems like a really nice guy.

I really wish my Astros wouldnt have traded him.
    My main collection goal right now is to get rid of all my unwanted low end cards in an attempt to downsize. If you want to help me with that, let me know! I'd like the cards to go to a good home such as charity, the younger generation of collectors, or aspiring team collectors that want to build their team PC.

Quote Originally Posted by gojacks View Post
    I really wish my Astros wouldnt have traded him.
    That's funny I'm actually going to tonight's Red Sox Astros game in Boston!

Well got into the Sox Astros game after BP finished, thought I wasn't gunna get any yet I did very well with Astros players. I will list them in order I got them.

Right before he went out to stretch I got Jose Altuve who is off to a great start to the year!
    [IMG][/IMG]

After I noticed the catcher Carlos Corporan just chilling and got his attention to come sign!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Then I got arguably the two best pitchers on the Astros who were just hanging around on their off days, Lucas Harrell and Bud Norris.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    As the Astros finished their pregame stretching I got the last two players of the night as they headed in, Matt Dominguez and Chris Carter.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Overall I'd say a very successful night! Very happy to get Altuve!

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast