Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some more ebay "Deadbeats" to add to your Block-List

Not sure why there have been so many deadbeats of late (probably because ebay doesn't punish them as they should) but here are two users, whom you should add to your block-lists. Both are multiple offenders (bid but don't pay), yet still active on ebay. I've also been asked to add their names to this post, by people who have also been screwed by them but are not members of this site.

Deadbeat#1 - adoba613

Deadbeat#2 - kid_danger67

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

This eBay dead-beat has about 4 hours until I get my FVF returned. Make sure and add this twerp to your Blocked Bidder list:

staffy1414

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I was trolling my auctions and looking at the bid history for any low feedback bidders, low and behold I came across one. Glad I proactively checked out my auctions this time around. It's a shame Ebay has gotten to this point. Based on that feedback, this bidder is blocked.
    Deadbeat #4: zackster67

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I've had zackster67 blocked for 4 years after he stiffed me in 2008 I believe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bobbybruins's Items on eBay

Trust me when I say, you don't have to be on e-bay to get stiff. Plenty of people on this site to go around.

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

Trust me when I say, you don't have to be on e-bay to get stiff. Plenty of people on this site to go around.

hahahahahahahaha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thankfully I've never had that happen on ebay. I do have a girlfriend after all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thankfully I've never had that happen on ebay. I do have a girlfriend after all.

+1, that made me laugh!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I had to open a non payment claim on a 1.20 card... After two weeks and multiple invoices sent with no response they finally paid. Such a waste of time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Deadbeat #5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast