A few 2012 Legends for trade!!

Here are a few I have available right now. Will have more as soon as they don't sell lol. I'd rather trade but I kind of made a deal so I needed to list them first ;D. Anyway...I'm looking for Rudd and then whatever catches my eye....not attached to these that much. Thanks!!

Last edited by Lefty; 10-27-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    Looking for rookies and autos of Shea Weber, Craig Smith, Filip Forsberg and Pekka Rinne. Other than that I'm just looking for whatever catches my eye. I'd be happy to look at lists or buckets. Thanks!!

Wish i had something for The Snake auto... maybe some trade bait ?!?
    Thanks
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    Wish i had something for The Snake auto... maybe some trade bait ?!?
    Thanks
    Are your traders on the site in your sig?
    Looking for rookies and autos of Shea Weber, Craig Smith, Filip Forsberg and Pekka Rinne. Other than that I'm just looking for whatever catches my eye. I'd be happy to look at lists or buckets. Thanks!!

more added..............................

They are in my inventory here, just put a few back FT, The King looks nice also

Thanks
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

They are in my inventory here, just put a few back FT, The King looks nice also

Thanks
    I think the inventory section is unavailable....maybe its me but I get error when trying to anyone's inventory.

Just click on View My Inventory at the bottom of the list below our names on the left, it comes up on traders, then select FB or ?!?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Just click on View My Inventory at the bottom of the list below our names on the left, it comes up on traders, then select FB or ?!?
    I looked around just really didn't see anything that jumped out at me sorry.

I tried, Thanks anyways

Hidden Content

Hidden Content