Hickory, NC 10/27

Hickory Metro Convention Center
    1960 13th Avenue Dr., SE
    (Right off of I-40 at Exit 125)

150 Tables

From 9am-4pm

Admission: $5 per person, 15 and Under is FREE

Promoter: Wes Starkey wes@swva.net
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

is this show any better than charlotte?
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanincltnc View Post
    is this show any better than charlotte?
    Drop enigma a pm for a quick response. Just a suggestion!

Son
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Haven't been to Hickory in three years so wouldn't be able to give you an answer...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I personally haven't been to a show in Charlotte, but I did attend the last show in Hickory, NC and there were close to 100 tables or more. There was a good variety of sports cards, memorabilia, toys, comics, and vintage collectibles. If I did not have to work today, I would definitely be there : ( Hope that helps.
    Hidden Content
    (Joshtastic) Blowoutcards.com Rating is 100% w/ 20 Feedback
    (EJamesPManning) TraderRetreat.com Rating is 100% w/ 22 Feedback

Been decent so far. I would guess half the show is sports cards/memorabilia and the other half is toys and collectibles.