Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Texans 50/50 Anybody?

I am invited to Reliant Energy Texans Exclusive Autograph Party in early December!!

Looking for someone to do 50/50 with us with photos basically anything but cards..

I'm good on cards unless 2012 rcs..

Roster of who is signing'll be posted when I'm let known.

Anybody?
    freddie freeman 06-07 cards.tj steele/drew locke/chris johnson(08 astros rc 08 only unless autos then any year autos)/jarred cosart/jimmy paredes/jonathan singleton/ ccw/tr trader of month honors /tr hofer of '09..

I have photos of matt schaub and Andre Johnson I would 50/50..

Let me know
    2011 Topps Heritage Minors Ip/TTM Set
    196/200= 98% complete
    Cards to complete set: Manny Banuelos, Jesus Montero, Arodys Vizcanio, Dan Klein. Buying in your favor!!!2012 Topps Heritage Minors Ip/TTM Set
    79/200= 39.5% complete

i can defiently get photos, very interested, please put me on the list

I have my own photo printer so I would love to join in because I can print a bunch off!
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 10-27-2012 at 12:37 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    2013 TTMS-6
    2013 IP Autos-6
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

Would be interested in 2012 Rookie cards if interested.
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Count me in.....I will do 50/50 plus send a few extra photos for you!

Ok awesomer

I think that gives us enough options i'll shut off the 50/50 as of now.

I'll try my best to go in order as the players list is made available to us!
    freddie freeman 06-07 cards.tj steele/drew locke/chris johnson(08 astros rc 08 only unless autos then any year autos)/jarred cosart/jimmy paredes/jonathan singleton/ ccw/tr trader of month honors /tr hofer of '09..

We're getting ready in 2 weeks!

5 Players list should be made available this week upcoming!

Is there an Mr J Fuller on this thread?

Got an envelope today with stamps but I don't recall giving anyone my Address yet.

Anybody?

Anyway I can sneak into the list if somebody drops out? Can print whatever on my printer here.
    Reached 100 autos by 2012 (Actual number achieved=200)
    500 New Autos by 2014: 44/500 completed
    Most Recent: Amare Stoudemire, Michael Morse, Steve Novak
    STAY TUNED...

Just got off phone with Mandy Head of Promotions with Reliant.

For some reason they said they were almost certain they will NOT be releasing names of the 5 Players Attending and will NOT be selling Photos at the Party Next Tuesday.

So unless it's Texans Logo or Player 2012 Collage I don't see how photos'll work with no roster list. Contact me by PM if you have any ideas/suggestions ect

Thanks

Kevin Alan

J and A Sports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast