Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'll be there. You can find me at booth 600-601 right across from Upper Deck.

2. Wata Photo
    Make sure you all come to In The GameLand for a chance to win a Darryl Sittler game-used jersey.

Brian Price

If anybody sees a Mint Guy Lapointe OPC Rookie Card, I will Trade for it, with an added finder's fee for you, plus a bonus.

A Mint Guy Lapointe OPC Rookie is harder to find than a Honus Wagner. If anybody has one already, let me know.

Tim
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

I'm expecting to be there on Saturday.

my plan is to be there on Saturday, but this is up in the air at this point.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

I will be there Friday and Sunday.
    1) 2011-12 UD CANVAS 268/270 need C263 AND C265
    2) 2012-13 UD CANVAS SET 113/120
    3) 2013-14 UD CANVAS SET 255/270

Hidden Content Hidden Content

coming up from Pittsburgh on Saturday and Sunday...gotta get some HOF'ers on my photo!!

just a short 4.5 hr drive!

Looking for hard signed Ryan Miller and some odds and ends for random sets im doing
    Hidden Content
    ***Collecting Hard Signed Ryan Miller***

***Collecting NT Football Rookie Prime Booklets /49***

Since I'm not going, can someone check for 1/1s of Peckham and ullstrom? Of found, contact me ASAP and we will work out a way to pick them up. I will shoot PayPal plus finders fees for items to you.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'll be there all 3 days setup in booths 115-117 with Steven and Frank. Stop by and say hi!! About a 4 hour drive for Frank and I heading up from Windsor.

Hi,
    i coming from Finland.I am now in Boston area,here is another cardshow.
    I and my friend start roadtrip in last wednesday when we land in JFK New York.Yesterday go to AHL Game monarcs/wilkesbarre today to show and another AHL game.Sunday one game more and then slow driving to Buffalo/Toronto..I will be there all 3 days in Kiekkokortti booth/Ville.
    And sorry my not so good English.

Markus
    Bergenheim PC Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast