Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

SCF Group Gathering at the EXPO - 12pm noon on Saturday, ITG Zone

Hi folks,

For everyone going to the Expo this weekend, a group of us SCF staffers and former staffers are going to be meeting up on the Saturday at 12pm noon inside the ITG Zone, right beside/around the big vintage memorabilia display that they usually have set up. Feel free to drop by and meet up with us. There isn't anything formal planned, just a chance to shake some hands, say hello, and if anyone plans on breaking any wax (especially ITG stuff), then we're happy to stand by your side and cheer you on. And, while we stand around and talk and meet and wait, we can drool at the lovely vintage mem standing there beside us! I won't be holding any signs or anything, so you'll have to get social and ask around to find the group, although I'm thinking it might be fairly obvious. Hope to see some of you there!

Paul aka ravens_creed

SCF Rewards
    Country

See you there Paul. yeeehaw!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

If I'm lucky, I'll be driving in from Kingston that morning. I should have on a Luongo CAnucks jersey if you need a 'sign'.

Also, probably be on the lookout for ranford jersey too (30ranfordfan)

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

If I'm lucky, I'll be driving in from Kingston that morning. I should have on a Luongo CAnucks jersey if you need a 'sign'.

Also, probably be on the lookout for ranford jersey too (30ranfordfan)

Cheers,
    reoddai

Hey there, I'm gonna pretend I'm an American for a second and ask you if you know Tom or Linda or Graham or Sami or Stacey Hughes? Graham works at Collins Bay Pen............ secondly, can you get me an auto from any member of The Hip OTHER than Bobby Baker? I've been to Kingston twice, back when I was married, I LOVE that town :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone.