Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Upper Deck launches credit card program for trading cards

http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/10/...trading-cards/

Spending money could earn you more cards.

Upper Deck has launched a program with the Dynamics ePlate Visa credit card to earn digital cards, which in turn can lead to exclusive cards in hand.

When customers select the Upper Deck Experience, they will earn a digital trading card for every $10 spent using the Dynamics ePlate Visa card. The digital cards are instantly sent to your mobile phone.

When an entire digital set is collected, customers will get a UD Infinite foil pack with randomly inserted autographs of athletes such as LeBron James, Tiger Woods and Joe Namath. Collectors can trade or buy digital cards to complete their set quicker.

These cards are only available through the program.

Click here for more information about the card:

http://www.dynamicsinc.com/upperdeckcards

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I don't really mess with credit cards so I will pass. I am still interested in seeing if this type of idea will pan out.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404