Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    like any of these cmb for any of them at all if ya would like thanks alot


    Autos
    Aaron Hernandez: 2011 Topps Game Day Autographs
    Vincent Jackson: 2005 Sweet Spot Autograph 610/650
    Brandon LaFell: 2010 Crown Royale Autographs 280/499
    Brandon LaFell: 2010 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ink - SP to 50
    Robert Meachem: 2007 Upper Deck Premier Rookie Autographed Materials Bronze 004/125
    Kellen Moore: 2012 SPx Autograph Jersey 327/399
    Emmanuel Sanders: 2010 Rookies and Stars Dress for Success Jerseys Autographs 100/100
    Demaryius Thomas: 2010 Rookies and Stars Autograph Patch 063/201
    Titus Young: 2011 Finest Jumbo Jersey Autographs 032/339
    Titus Young: 2011 Playoff Contenders Autograph


    Patches
    Dwayne Bowe: 2007 SP Rookie Threads Patch (dual 2-color)
    Andre Johnson: 2011 Panini Threads Patch 64/99 (2-color)


    Game-Used
    Earl Campbell: 2011 Goodwin Jersey
    Mike Singletary: 2010 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatches
    looking for:ANDY DALTON, AJ GREEN [/B]JOEY VOTTO, JAY BRUCE, MOHOMMAD SANU JERMAINE GRESHAM ANY KENTUCKY PLAYERS, ALSO WORKING ON COLLECTING ISAH PEAD AND RYAN MALLET, DURANT BASE RC'S [B]ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE FOR DVDS AS WELL
    Hidden Content

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jordans View Post
    like any of these cmb for any of them at all if ya would like thanks alot


    Autos
    Aaron Hernandez: 2011 Topps Game Day Autographs
    Vincent Jackson: 2005 Sweet Spot Autograph 610/650
    Brandon LaFell: 2010 Crown Royale Autographs 280/499
    Brandon LaFell: 2010 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ink - SP to 50
    Robert Meachem: 2007 Upper Deck Premier Rookie Autographed Materials Bronze 004/125
    Kellen Moore: 2012 SPx Autograph Jersey 327/399
    Emmanuel Sanders: 2010 Rookies and Stars Dress for Success Jerseys Autographs 100/100
    Demaryius Thomas: 2010 Rookies and Stars Autograph Patch 063/201
    Titus Young: 2011 Finest Jumbo Jersey Autographs 032/339
    Titus Young: 2011 Playoff Contenders Autograph


    Patches
    Dwayne Bowe: 2007 SP Rookie Threads Patch (dual 2-color)
    Andre Johnson: 2011 Panini Threads Patch 64/99 (2-color)


    Game-Used
    Earl Campbell: 2011 Goodwin Jersey
    Mike Singletary: 2010 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatches
    I am interested in these:

    Michael Turner patch
    Tom Brady rookie
    Peyton Manning rookies (if available)
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.

    Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

  3. #23
    good morning!
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.

    Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

  4. #24
    bump
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.

    Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

  5. #25
    hey know i got the micheal turner i will have to check to see what brady and mannings i have and i can get back to ya the turner i def do have if ya like it thanks
    looking for:ANDY DALTON, AJ GREEN [/B]JOEY VOTTO, JAY BRUCE, MOHOMMAD SANU JERMAINE GRESHAM ANY KENTUCKY PLAYERS, ALSO WORKING ON COLLECTING ISAH PEAD AND RYAN MALLET, DURANT BASE RC'S [B]ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE FOR DVDS AS WELL
    Hidden Content

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jordans View Post
    hey know i got the micheal turner i will have to check to see what brady and mannings i have and i can get back to ya the turner i def do have if ya like it thanks
    Yes, please get back to me on the mannings and brady. I am interested in the turner.
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.

    Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

  7. #27
    bump
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.

    Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

  8. #28
    CML for some/all of these
    Titus Young: 2011 Finest Jumbo Jersey Autographs 032/339
    Titus Young: 2011 Playoff Contenders Autograph
    Demaryius Thomas: 2010 Rookies and Stars Autograph Patch 063/201
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    CML for some/all of these
    Titus Young: 2011 Finest Jumbo Jersey Autographs 032/339
    Titus Young: 2011 Playoff Contenders Autograph
    Demaryius Thomas: 2010 Rookies and Stars Autograph Patch 063/201
    The Thomas is gone...sorry, forgot to delete it. Is the Blackmoon damaged? It appears that way in the scan.
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.

    Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

  10. #30
    up for the morning crew
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.

    Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •