Thread: my cc store

my cc store

i have a lot of cards there and will be adding more come check it out

Kim,
    This is not a way to promote a auction site which your cards are listed on but a place to sell cards for cc that can only be used on SCF. Just making sure your selling your cards for cc (message coming your way).

DOn
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Don he is talking about the cards he has up for sale in the CC store. He usually lists several common cards for sale (CC).

Dale
    Hidden Content
    • Looking for Detroit cards in Baseball, Hockey, Football.
    I have over 16,400 cards listed in my inventory all with scans.

cc store

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Kim,
    This is not a way to promote a auction site which your cards are listed on but a place to sell cards for cc that can only be used on SCF. Just making sure your selling your cards for cc (message coming your way).

DOn
    Yea i have cards listed in my cc store for cc . not adver. my wensy store that just my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Djarum View Post
    Don he is talking about the cards he has up for sale in the CC store. He usually lists several common cards for sale (CC).

Dale
    Quote Originally Posted by kt70011 View Post
    Yea i have cards listed in my cc store for cc . not adver. my wensy store that just my signature.

Well you might want to look at the rules regarding your signature as I believe it not allowed.

DON
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .