Inventory groups

I was trying to create a new inventory group for cards I want to sell for a quarter each. I figured out how to name it, but it seems to have put my entire inventory into this group, and I haven't figured out how to add cards to this specific group rather than to my inventory as a whole....

Also, my inventory is actually fairly old at this point. Is there an easy way for the user to delete their entire inventory to start over?
    Currently trading for all years of Donruss Classics baseball and football and 08 Threads Baseball. Could maybe talk me into a George Brett Auto or some nice vintage cards as well.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I can't trade things from the COMC store, but I can from the Sports Card Direct!

Read this thread:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...your-inventory

Mainly you need to add filter on what you want to show in the front end section before you actually go to create the group. Mainly if you want to put a team as trader you need to select the trader tab, then select the team and what show up is really what the group will be so when you selected to search then you create the group.

As for deletion you need to set 200 item per page, select My inventory and then click on the top check box, this will select 200 item and then select delete from the combo box. So you can delete 200 cards per action this way. No mass delete action available.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Very good. Thank you!
    Currently trading for all years of Donruss Classics baseball and football and 08 Threads Baseball. Could maybe talk me into a George Brett Auto or some nice vintage cards as well.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I can't trade things from the COMC store, but I can from the Sports Card Direct!