Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Autograph Adventures of SMVintage

So I used to contribute a TON to the site, but got busy with work. HOWEVER, it seems that I have finally started to get that work-balance down right so I decided I would start sharing my success here! I usually do Sports in Person and stick to Celebrities and Figures of history TTM but sometimes I chage it up a bit! Due to a job that allows me to travel almost everywhere, I have a pretty awesome range of graphing and am usually more than willing to share any secrets via PM!

So without further adieu, my first post is:

Carolina Panthers Practice 10/27/12

Ron Rivera 1/1 Card
    Greg Olsen 2/2 Cards
    Jimmy Claussen 1/1 8x10
    Luke Kuechly 2/2 8x10
    Mike Tolbert 1/1 8x10
    Brandon Lafell 1/1 8x10
    Cam Newton 1/1 SI

Last edited by SMVintage; 10-27-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Currently Collecting Cards of Auburn Alumni in ALL Sports, preferably in their College Uniforms!

Hidden Content

Couple Mail Successes- both took a little over a week

Currently Collecting Cards of Auburn Alumni in ALL Sports, preferably in their College Uniforms!

Hidden Content

great Panther hits. The Hochuli turned out nice also.

Where did you send the Hochuli to, and did you send him the silve pen?
    2011 Topps Heritage Minors Ip/TTM Set
    196/200= 98% complete
    Cards to complete set: Manny Banuelos, Jesus Montero, Arodys Vizcanio, Dan Klein. Buying in your favor!!!2012 Topps Heritage Minors Ip/TTM Set
    79/200= 39.5% complete

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    great Panther hits. The Hochuli turned out nice also.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HouslerFan1 View Post
    Where did you send the Hochuli to, and did you send him the silve pen?

I emailed him and he provided an address- I think it was 2901 N. Central Ave. #800; Phoenix, AZ 85012. I mentioned sending a silver pen in the email, but he said he already had one...

Hidden Content

Great start
    Looking for Yankees/HOF/Nats/Os, AU/GU/IP, please CMB and LMK what you have FT

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by yankssss98 View Post
    Great start
    Lol thanks- been doing this for a long time, just been on the road a lot so the posting has been scarce

Just got back from being on the road this week and had these in my mailbox. Excellent adds to an ever-growing "historical" collection

Karl Rove 2/2
    Harold Agnew 4/2 (signed protective ICs)

Hidden Content

Where did you get your cartoonist address? I'm looking for Cars movie autos for my youngest son
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

Quote Originally Posted by J_A_S_Z View Post
    Where did you get your cartoonist address? I'm looking for Cars movie autos for my youngest son
    Jim Davis- I think I either found it in the TTMM or on Fanmail.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Rocked the Pacers at their hotel today, did pretty well.

Ben Hansbrough
    Tyler Hansbrough
    Gerald Green
    DJ Augustin
    Lance Stephenson
    Brian Shaw (Floor Tile)
    Quinn Buckner (Floor Tile)

Last edited by SMVintage; 11-02-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast