Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending to currrent Players during the Offseason

What do you guys think about sending TTM to players during the offseason. My concerns are that they'll no longer be with the club (trade, retire, free agent ect...) Or the player might not even get their fan mail until spring?

What are your thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

I always send during the off season for football.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I was told by Jason Donald this season that he does all his mail in the offseason and that he'd get my card back to me in the winter...I sent to him I believe in February and it's the end of November, still nothing. Wait and see I guess...and as for you request, wait and see or perhaps throw caution to the wind and take a chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tony.sr57's Items on eBay

I send off season an during the season stadium /or there home so i don't mind the wait for me its feast or famine when the mail man drops off