Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

$100 Purchase .. 5 Boxes... Loads of RC's

So I came across 5 boxes of cards today, managed to pick them up from a guy tonight!

2 boxes of 89-90 O-pee-chee
    3 Boxes of 90-91 O-pee-chee Premier

$100 later I have :

2 Sakic Rc's
    2 Theo Fleury RC's
    2 Brian Leetch RC's
    3 Jagr RC's
    5 Federov Rc's
    4 Modano RC's
    5 Sundin RC's
    + Many Many More...

oh I forgot to mention I didnt open 1 box of OPC Premier as it is going away for a long long time... these boxes looked like they just came out of a case... * I was shocked*

all the mentioned rcs above went into Card Saver one's and Im taking 2 of each rc thats a SSP status, bv's w/ graded card, sending it into BGS... More less to see what all I get for grades...

I know $100 is probably over paying for this stuff but I have been looking for a nice box of 90-91 OPC everyone wants $50 plus for it...

feel free to leave your feedback on this pick-up today!

- CanadianCards -

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Always nice pick for the price point for the OPC Premier used to be crazy back in the day price point wise. If you want to try something hard to get those older tiffany sets or the singles are still nice to get graded if you can pick them up.

p.s. Good luck on the grading on your cards you send in.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don,

Thanks for the Feedback to my Thread!

Quick Question in regards to the 90-91 Bowman.. I have a Wax Box lined up and havent did any research yet on it... I was thinking I could pick it up for 15 dollars looking in Good-excellent condition.... Great Condition would be stretching it... Do the Tiffany's come in the wax packs ? how many per box on average? Any experience opening it?

all input is appreciated!

- Ryan -

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,

Thanks for the Feedback to my Thread!

Quick Question in regards to the 90-91 Bowman.. I have a Wax Box lined up and havent did any research yet on it... I was thinking I could pick it up for 15 dollars looking in Good-excellent condition.... Great Condition would be stretching it... Do the Tiffany's come in the wax packs ? how many per box on average? Any experience opening it?

all input is appreciated!

- Ryan -

Ryan,

Tiffany to my knowledge is in set format only. Each year has a print run so they are kind of hard to find. So when found it does often a good opportunity for those who grade to grade all the key rookies.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I appreciate the Input Don,

I am currently working on Getting main rc's / HOF/ Future HOF'ers RC's graded.. Trying to get the 90's complete .. Main RC's for each year graded * prefer opening good condition boxes/packs, then donating the rest after I make a set to Cards4Kids.. * I donate them myself to hospital's/Boys & Girls clubs , etc.

Beckett Online doesnt leave me heck I use it on my Iphone when Im at shows... always looking for a extra $$$ :)

I am looking at using a drop-box across the border as I can get alot of the older stuff from card shops in the states for dime a dozen.

I am waiting for my BGS Submission that has decided to play the hop border game, make it back to BGS in Texas... so they have to resend it back to me.

I submitted 25 cards... 16 came back as 9.5's , 7 as 9's and 2 were 8.5's (that didnt get graded as I only wanted 9 or higher..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Pick up I remember paying ridiculous prices for OPC Premier that year