Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Seahawks are now mattleegee's.

Good luck buddy!

Thanks Matthew
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

2. Wata Photo
    Can anyone advise on when this break is taking place???

Confirmed. Thanks guys! Cases were shipped today (I also just got home from 16 straight hours of driving) and should be here on Friday. What that means is, we'll be breaking Friday evening! It will most likely be around 9 PM EST.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Break is going down tomorrow night at 9 PM EST. You can find me live here: www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward

I have two cases of Strata to break. I'm going to be doing the team draft break first and then the card draft break second. Hope to see you there!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Hopefully two beast cases!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

See you guys in a little over an hour! http://www.blogtv.com/People/rchurchward

Break is coming up and wanted to sell (or trade for cards) a few of my teams since i got five, and maybe someone wants in on the fun?
    All the teams got autos and inserts/base
    Bengals - Mohamed Sanu, Devon Still, Dre Kirkpatrick
    Raiders- Jurion Criner
    Chargers- Melvin Ingram
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

How did the break look?
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

Here are the scans by team! I have scanned hits, numbered rookies and die cuts. I have NOT scanned base rookies and base cards but you WILL be receiving them! Here you go: http://s88.beta.photobucket.com/user...Topps%20Strata

That seemed brutal compared to the other case. Thanks again for a great break, your the best.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast