Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Found Some Old Wrestling Stuff in the Crawl Space

It's amazing the stuff that I've left my mother with over the years. This stuff, amongst a bunch of other cool things, was discovered last weekend. If anybody's interested in any of it, most of it is available for trade/sale. The Hitman stuff stays with me though. :)

Soon after Survivor Series 1997, the Calgary Sun had a feature story about Bret Hart and his very unpleasant departure from the WWF. They also had a contest - I honestly don't remember what the contest required you to do but I did it and I won. At the time I thought the picture was kinda odd but since I'm older and wiser now I can appreciate the symbolism of it all so much more. I'm also really glad that Bret and Vince were able to eventually make amends.

Stu Hart signed photo that the Calgary Sun was kind enough to add along to the Bret signed photo.

I also came across the photo albums from various live events - this one just cracks me up every time I see it:

And this one...just wow.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are ya looking for on the Michaels and Diesel foam fingers?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I want the HBK foam. Please PM me a price.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

PM coming your way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Nice stuff, what a find :)