Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Plenty FT! check out pc nft and mid-high end ft in my bucket.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

ttt

morning bump
    Hidden Content

interested in julio jones gridiron gear. what would you need in return? have very few modern cards on hand. looking for any vintage of sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by bocce420 View Post
    interested in julio jones gridiron gear. what would you need in return? have very few modern cards on hand. looking for any vintage of sorts?
    At this time i'm trading current autos... down the road i may go to vintage.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bocce420 View Post
    sucks to be me then. :(
    plenty of julio autos around on here....just keep posting......and u'll get one. take it easy
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

whole bucket ft.....see anything u like? Ask about my unscanned autos and game used....from recent box breaks
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast