Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whole bucket FT: I have Cam/Demarco/AJ/Dalton/Locker/Harvin/Shady/Doug Martin........

Looking to change things up....willing to take a look thru buckets, scans and links tonight. i got 351 trades on here and all are positive feedbacks. take a look thru my bucket and let's work out some trades. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Football Need: 2011 Certified Freshman Fabric Marcell Dareus Auto

Quote Originally Posted by Castleness View Post
    I checked your ft autos but didn't see anything for the Moore. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

I have a pretty sweet Doug Martin /49 from Momentum. Would love to get my hands on the Crown Royale Dalton. Check the HTG folder under autos.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    I checked your ft autos but didn't see anything for the Moore. thanks jeff
    okay
    Football Need: 2011 Certified Freshman Fabric Marcell Dareus Auto

Quote Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
    I have a pretty sweet Doug Martin /49 from Momentum. Would love to get my hands on the Crown Royale Dalton. Check the HTG folder under autos.

I saw the Doug Martin but i really like the Mark Barron Momentum and Steve Young timeless treasures autos for the Dalton. I know they are both in your HTG folder but i need both to pull the trigger on the Dalton crown. lmk jeff
    Hidden Content

ttt

check out the pc nft area,...
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast