Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please Note - usafshelland will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

im interested in your rg3 & urlacher autos. i do have a von miller contender i can use towards one of them. also please feel free to look through my buckets.

Nothing I'm seeing man... sorry. I already have a Von Miller Contenders

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

Hey Erik!! Well I'm Always Looking For Card's Of Peyton & Eli Manning I Need OR Just Looking For Nicer Insert's Of Other Star Players That Would Make Great Tradebait. LMK What Ya Might Have Buddy & If Ya Don't Have Anything Of The Manning Bros Just Throw Me Out A Offer Of Nicer Insert's I Can't Refuse & Lets Get Us A Trade Posted Up My Friend.
    Thanks, John

John,
    How about an Eli Manning Gamers Materials from '12 Prestige for the Two Von Miller cards? It's a one color JSY card.

LMK
    Erik

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

Would you be interested in trading the McCoy for the Dalton?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

Would you be interested in trading the McCoy for the Dalton?

I don't have a Colt or LeSean McCoy... are you talking about the DeSean Jackson SP Threads for the Certified Potential Dalton?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

You quoted my post but you didn't actually type anything. (I think you might have thought you did?)
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

You quoted my post but you didn't actually type anything. (I think you might have thought you did?)

Yea, missed it... sorry, don't have any spectacular Brady's. I'm not even sure that I have a RC of his.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Erik!! I'd Take That Eli Jsy For The Platinum Green & Rising Rookies Von Miller RC's Ya Want. If That Would Be Fine Post Us Up A Trade Buddy.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

I don't have a Colt or LeSean McCoy... are you talking about the DeSean Jackson SP Threads for the Certified Potential Dalton?

lol, I must have clicked someone else's bucket. I'll check back again tonight. Sorry about that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123