Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another 1st Ebay Auction for me!

I happened to come across this ebay auction. 64dcbd690

Its the first ebay auction I have seen that advertises them buying something. It is a interesting idea and maybe a good one. Its also an auction as you get 1000 random jerseys and autos but for $99,999 Ill pas LOL.

What do you think?
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, any top player or retired player Autos. Aswell as any Beau Bennett Olli Maatta Derrick Pouliot and 11-12 Sign of the Times

I think there's all sorts of crazy going on in there, but hey, free listings will bring out the whole circus.
    Hidden Content

"Hey, I'm Eddy. So how do you like me so far?"

Interesting Auction
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I think that's the same Russian poster that posts here in the High-end + sale forums with all the short-printed card.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs, 07/08 Heroes and Prospects +3-color GUJ pieces, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

i do believe that is TNG. Bravo on trying to find the cards you need. Heck if you want a card(s) bad enough try anything in reason.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    It's a Russian....

Avoid like the plague.
    WOW nice zenophobiac comment. You really are one ignorant person. I have read plenty of your posts and that 1 may take the cake
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Raymond PC stats 203/210 base and parallel, 9/16 non plate 1/1's, 43/68 plate 1/1's
    Mason Raymond #1 most want 07/08 OPCP Black 1/1

Wait until you lost a couple of hundred dollars to them in theft. Never again.

well they are horrible hockey players, they must be horrible people too right?

I think those kind of auctions are not allowed.

Collecting high end Cam Neely and Ray Bourque autographs

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Wait until you lost a couple of hundred dollars to them in theft. Never again.

two weeks ago i had 200$ stolen by a canadian guy
    better avoid all those stupid canadians....

(see what i did there)?

stereeotypes are to be avoided
    looking for 10-11 crown royale paralells, and dominion ruby/blue autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast