Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another 1st Ebay Auction for me!

I happened to come across this ebay auction. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUYING-06-07-ITG-International-Ice-1-1-auto-patch-Yzerman-Malkin-Crosby-Lemieux-/370672391824?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item5 64dcbd690

Its the first ebay auction I have seen that advertises them buying something. It is a interesting idea and maybe a good one. Its also an auction as you get 1000 random jerseys and autos but for $99,999 Ill pas LOL.

What do you think?
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

I think there's all sorts of crazy going on in there, but hey, free listings will bring out the whole circus.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Interesting Auction
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I think that's the same Russian poster that posts here in the High-end + sale forums with all the short-printed card.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs, 07/08 Heroes and Prospects +3-color GUJ pieces, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

i do believe that is TNG. Bravo on trying to find the cards you need. Heck if you want a card(s) bad enough try anything in reason.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    It's a Russian....

Avoid like the plague.
    WOW nice zenophobiac comment. You really are one ignorant person. I have read plenty of your posts and that 1 may take the cake
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Raymond PC stats 203/210 base and parallel, 9/16 non plate 1/1's, 43/68 plate 1/1's
    Mason Raymond #1 most want 07/08 OPCP Black 1/1

Wait until you lost a couple of hundred dollars to them in theft. Never again.

well they are horrible hockey players, they must be horrible people too right?

I think those kind of auctions are not allowed.

Collecting high end Cam Neely and Ray Bourque autographs

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Wait until you lost a couple of hundred dollars to them in theft. Never again.

two weeks ago i had 200$ stolen by a canadian guy
    better avoid all those stupid canadians....

(see what i did there)?

stereeotypes are to be avoided
    looking for 10-11 crown royale paralells, and dominion ruby/blue autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast