Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Its a long shot, but- is anyone selling CCG rares?

Im looking to buy Magic the Gathering rares, and maybe Pokemon and Yugioh holos/foils.

Im not after anything big, but Im also not willing to pay a whole lot- Im willing to pay .15 per magic rare (gold symbol on the newer sets) and .10 per pokemon/yugioh holo. I dont need lists, just a count, and I will cover shipping

If you have nicer Magic rares, Im willing to pay more for them, obviously

My brother and I are getting ever closer to opening our online game and hobby store, and we need some inventory- so if anyone has some of this stuff sitting around, and you want to make a few bucks on it, let me know

Thanks!
    Ed
    Last edited by palantri; 11-24-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

up we go!

give it another shot

PM me and let me know what you are paying on the pokemon holos and maybe i have some $1 gu and autos for you as well

paying around .15 per pokemon holo- i tend to sell them for around a buck on ebay, so after fees, if i pay more than that, i dont really make anything at all- I understand thats really low, so if you arent interested, I wont be offended at all, just please let me know either way

thanks
    Ed

one final bump on this thread before I let it die...

maybe, just maybe, someone will be interested tonight

up for tonight

Any interest in Star Trek Alternate Universe CCG cards? I have 1000's I would love to get rid of. Have a list of some of them I went thru here..
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...Wars-CCG-MORE!
    Hidden Content rade List Link - Hidden Content
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

those really arent on my list of things to pick up, unless you are talking pennies per rare, then i might consider it- otherwise, id have to pass, there just isnt much market for that particular CCG any more

Thanks
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast