Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Add BB10 and BB15 and you got a deal.
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    WTTF or WTB 2013 Topps Update Emerald US129 David Wright
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgersalltheway View Post
    Add BB10 and BB15 and you got a deal.
    Really? I made you an offer of $16.70 (35% more) for $12 and you want more. I'll pass. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by bonzomoretti; 11-01-2012 at 12:06 AM.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist(other years on this page at tabs at top):Hidden Content
    I don't do buckets. Sorry! Put the sleeve upside down in the toploader and tape is not necessary! Please!

my card is going for $15 on ebay. I could get the cards you offered at my lcs for $13
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    Hidden Content

my card is going for $15 on ebay. I could get the cards you offered at my lcs for $13
    This is the exact reason why you can not use Ebay for pricing. Your card has NOT sold for $15. You could also say it is GOING for $40. Really...you want $40 for the Gee. I can get the same inserts for $5 at my local Hobby Shop. Doesn't mean that that is the trade value. Good luck with your logic in trading. Anyone can make-up numbers. What I had offered was more than fair. Subscribe to Beckett. It is the only fair way to judge book values. It is not perfect, but it is fair!
    I don't do buckets. Sorry! Put the sleeve upside down in the toploader and tape is not necessary! Please!

I said $15 because it was the lowest price it is going for on eBay AND the Beckett marketplace. Who ever said anything about $40?!? And what numbers do you think I made up?
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    Hidden Content

I said $15 because it was the lowest price it is going for on eBay AND the Beckett marketplace. Who ever said anything about $40?!? And what numbers do you think I made up?
    There are 2 Hope Gee's for sale on Ebay, the other for $40. Telling me your LHS has the cards for $13 might as well be "made-up". It means nothing. That's why everyone needs to follow one price guide.

I know the eBay prices. I looked them up when I pulled the card. And the $13 is not made up. Look up Burbank Sportscards on beckett marketplace, put in each card and after tax, it comes up a few cents short of $13. And that is the expensive card shop, I could go to a few others around my house and probably get them for half that price! And not everyone follows BV. I could simply sell my card for $14($1 below the lowest eBay and Beckett Marketplace asking price), and take that money and buy those cards you offered and still have a dollar left over. That's why BV system is flawed.
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    Hidden Content

I know the eBay prices. I looked them up when I pulled the card. And the $13 is not made up. Look up Burbank Sportscards on beckett marketplace, put in each card and after tax, it comes up a few cents short of $13. And that is the expensive card shop, I could go to a few others around my house and probably get them for half that price! And not everyone follows BV. I could simply sell my card for $14($1 below the lowest eBay and Beckett Marketplace asking price), and take that money and buy those cards you offered and still have a dollar left over. That's why BV system is flawed.
    Hey Man, knock yourself out. I trade so that I can get rid of cards I can't use for cards I can use by spending money on a $.44 stamp. I don't mind trading more bv for cards I can use as my wantlist is tough to hit.
    If you have no problem spending out-of-pocket cash then there is no reason to buy packs. Great to keep your LHS in business too.

still available...

2012 Topps Series 2 GM11
    2012 Topps CD20
    2012 Topps Update GM21

FOR

2008 Topps Year in Review 153 Pedro Martinez
    2008 Topps Update Black UH292 Ryan Dempster ASG #'d/57

LMK! I also have Rich Hill auto from 2008 topps update.
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast