Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: New Member From Tennessee

     
  1. #11
    Thanks Matthew, I actually do have one right away. Do you have to enter the book value of everything manually? Also do most people enter the lower-end stuff or just the higher-end stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greengoblin782 View Post
    Hey Charles, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

    Matthew.

  2. STL banner
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by englandhousehold View Post
    Hey Rick I thought of another question for you or anyone that feels like answering it. Does the inventory ever have pricing or do you always edit that yourself?
    Charles, I believe you have to edit the pricing yourself. I believe it would be a problem with Beckett if the site itself did it. That's why I don't think you can mention a Beckett price in any post's.

    ...Rick
    Auto Memorabilia: Hidden Content
    Recently Added: Hidden Content

  4. #13
    Thanks Rick. I wondered....also that signature of yours I went to the website but it couldn't connect...does it no longer exist? I would love to have one.


    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    Charles, I believe you have to edit the pricing yourself. I believe it would be a problem with Beckett if the site itself did it. That's why I don't think you can mention a Beckett price in any post's.

    ...Rick
    Last edited by englandhousehold; 10-29-2012 at 06:25 PM.
    My Album - Hidden Content

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by englandhousehold View Post
    Thanks Rick. I wondered....also that signature of yours I went to the website but it couldn't connect...does it no longer exist? I would love to have one.
    Charles, thanks. I went to the site like you and I'm getting a "server not found". I did mine sometime in the last six months so it was pretty recently. Hopefully the site is just down. I found another site http://militarysignatures.com/ but it states they are no longer able to host signatures for non-lifetime members. I'm unsure if you can even become a member now. Like I said, hopefully myarmedforces.com is just down for a short period of time.

    ...Rick
    Auto Memorabilia: Hidden Content
    Recently Added: Hidden Content

  6. #15
    Thank you, I'll just watch out for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    Charles, thanks. I went to the site like you and I'm getting a "server not found". I did mine sometime in the last six months so it was pretty recently. Hopefully the site is just down. I found another site http://militarysignatures.com/ but it states they are no longer able to host signatures for non-lifetime members. I'm unsure if you can even become a member now. Like I said, hopefully myarmedforces.com is just down for a short period of time.

    ...Rick
    My Album - Hidden Content

  7. #16
    Charles, I'll also try to keep an eye out.

    ...Rick
    Auto Memorabilia: Hidden Content
    Recently Added: Hidden Content

  8. #17
    Hello Charles and welcome to SCF. Thank you for your service.

  9. #18
    Thank you Jeremy. Glad to be here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy_Falcons View Post
    Hello Charles and welcome to SCF. Thank you for your service.
    My Album - Hidden Content

  10. #19
    Welcome to SCF Charles, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

  11. #20
    Thanks I am so far, made my 1st trade here, just waiting on my feedback to be transferred over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Welcome to SCF Charles, have fun here and enjoy yourself!
    My Album - Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •