Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

Thanks Matthew, I actually do have one right away. Do you have to enter the book value of everything manually? Also do most people enter the lower-end stuff or just the higher-end stuff.

Hey Charles, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Rick I thought of another question for you or anyone that feels like answering it. Does the inventory ever have pricing or do you always edit that yourself?

Charles, I believe you have to edit the pricing yourself. I believe it would be a problem with Beckett if the site itself did it. That's why I don't think you can mention a Beckett price in any post's.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

Thanks Rick. I wondered....also that signature of yours I went to the website but it couldn't connect...does it no longer exist? I would love to have one.

Charles, I believe you have to edit the pricing yourself. I believe it would be a problem with Beckett if the site itself did it. That's why I don't think you can mention a Beckett price in any post's.

...Rick

Last edited by englandhousehold; 10-29-2012 at 06:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Rick. I wondered....also that signature of yours I went to the website but it couldn't connect...does it no longer exist? I would love to have one.

Charles, thanks. I went to the site like you and I'm getting a "server not found". I did mine sometime in the last six months so it was pretty recently. Hopefully the site is just down. I found another site http://militarysignatures.com/ but it states they are no longer able to host signatures for non-lifetime members. I'm unsure if you can even become a member now. Like I said, hopefully myarmedforces.com is just down for a short period of time.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

Thank you, I'll just watch out for it.

Charles, thanks. I went to the site like you and I'm getting a "server not found". I did mine sometime in the last six months so it was pretty recently. Hopefully the site is just down. I found another site http://militarysignatures.com/ but it states they are no longer able to host signatures for non-lifetime members. I'm unsure if you can even become a member now. Like I said, hopefully myarmedforces.com is just down for a short period of time.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Charles, I'll also try to keep an eye out.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hello Charles and welcome to SCF. Thank you for your service.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

Thank you Jeremy. Glad to be here.

Hello Charles and welcome to SCF. Thank you for your service.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Charles, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

Thanks I am so far, made my 1st trade here, just waiting on my feedback to be transferred over.

Welcome to SCF Charles, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast