Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

New Member From Tennessee

Hello Everyone,

I am brand new here, I'm a married fellow with 3 kids. The name is Charles. I'm an Iraq medic vet that no longer serves. I started back collecting last year after a long absence (my ex-wife didn't like me collecting). I started when I was a kid and wish I never took a break. I have built back up decently but still have a long way to go. My main Pc is Jay Cutler. I also collect Urlacher, McClellin, Bears patch if they are anything other than single color, & finally Star quarterback autos (past or present starters). I have some of the new people threads but looks like I have alot more to go. Dreading the inventory part but gotta do it to make trades! I already have a photobucket but was wondering are we allowed to post our link in a certain area?
    Last edited by englandhousehold; 10-29-2012 at 08:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Charles, welcome to the site and thank you for your service. Many people put a link to their bucket in their Signature. Go to "User CP" which is located at the top right of your page and then under "My Settings" on the left side of the next page is where the "Edit Signature" is located.

Again, welcome to the site.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

Thanks for the support Rick, & thanks for the bucket help. I'm working on this inventory, starting with my pc, is there any way to speed this along or is it plug and play for each card besides set....I read that one.
    Last edited by englandhousehold; 10-29-2012 at 08:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the support Rick, & thanks for the bucket help. I'm working on this inventory, starting with my pc, is there any way to speed this along or is it plug and play for each card besides set....I read that one.

Your very welcome. I inputted mine as plug and play for each card. I also saw something about entering sets but I'm not a set builder and if there is something else I'm unaware of it. One of the things that is great about this site is that people are more than willing to help you out. Just ask and someone will come forward with an answer.

...Rick

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Hey Charles! Welcome to SCF, and thanks for your service to our country. I currently serve, and actually worked with some Combat Medics over in Iraq. Good fellas! have fun on the site, and let me know if ya need anything!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

Hey Rick I thought of another question for you or anyone that feels like answering it. Does the inventory ever have pricing or do you always edit that yourself?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

Thank you Steve, I see you collect Locker. I have a higher-end card I have been wanting to move maybe we can work something once I get all settled. Thanks for continuing to serve also, the wife asked me to leave the Army, she was tired of me leaving all the time.

Hey Charles! Welcome to SCF, and thanks for your service to our country. I currently serve, and actually worked with some Combat Medics over in Iraq. Good fellas! have fun on the site, and let me know if ya need anything!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Thank you Steve, I see you collect Locker. I have a higher-end card I have been wanting to move maybe we can work something once I get all settled. Thanks for continuing to serve also, the wife asked me to leave the Army, she was tired of me leaving all the time.

I will certainly be interested. Also, I am from Chattanooga, TN.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

Ah nice, I live about 6 hours from you. I live 1.5 hrs north of Memphis.

I will certainly be interested. Also, I am from Chattanooga, TN.

Last edited by englandhousehold; 10-29-2012 at 01:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Charles, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast