Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My traders for Sale

I'll be working on pricing over the next day or so (Sandy permitting). More to be added soon as well.

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/b...ers/?start=all
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

pm me a price on the kyle clifford cup ARP please if you could and the kopitar prized prospects
    Main wants: Anze Kopitar, Taylor Hall
    Project: 2006-07 Fleer Hot Prospects Rookie Authentic Patch Auto's (20/41)
    LOOKING FOR Anze Kopitar Marks of a Nation "S" "O" "N" "I" "A" (SLOVENIA)

pm prices on the Weber and Muller captain c patches pls.
    Looking for Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by slypig View Post
    pm prices on the Weber and Muller captain c patches pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by ticket13 View Post
    pm me a price on the kyle clifford cup ARP please if you could and the kopitar prized prospects
    PM incoming
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

To the top... more scanning tonight, power willing
    ---

to the top...
    ---

Up
    ---

PM Sent.
    Looking for anything with Team Canada on it.
    Also:
    '14 Topps Museum Autos '14 Topps Archives '71-72 Hockey Inserts

replied kr0n

more to be added tonight

Last edited by scottkoz20; 10-30-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    ---

few items are sold... others are pending....
    ---

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast