Sellers Beware of Credit cards Claims/Chargebacks

Hey so i sold a card a 5$ one plus shipping to USA 8$ total. 1 month later i receive a Credit card claim via paypal. The buyer made a credit card claim for my item and they noticed paypal. The outcomne of course she wins no matter what like always, i was fine with that its only 8$....

Then i get charged 18$ total, i call paypal. They explain me that a chargback includes 100$-200$ of fees that paypal has to pay and they charge me 10% of this...

I tell them its stupid, i have to pay 10$ plus i loose a card and lost 3$ in shipping...

Anyways, apparently the chargeback amount couldve been up to 50$...Imagine.....

So beware this horrible buyer : bella_nala

Look at all the unpaid items...and still wins a claim so easily...

Hope this helps:)
    Last edited by max91ess; 10-29-2012 at 09:57 AM.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    LOOK AT MY EBAY STORE!!!
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Looks like this person has other shenanigans that they have pulled. Check out the feedback... All sorts of winning without paying.

Thanks for the head's-up, they are on my blocked list now.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

Why are people leaving positive feedback and then posting negative comments? I don't understand. I read a comment like "Piece of Garbage does not pay" but the the person gives a positive rating? What's up with that?!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Artyukhin, Zubrus, Lindros, Kovalchuk...and to a lesser extent Craig Berube, Dave Brown and Brian Propp

Becuase you can't leave negatives for buyers. Only way to leave that comment is to put it with a positive feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewk86a View Post
    Why are people leaving positive feedback and then posting negative comments? I don't understand. I read a comment like "Piece of Garbage does not pay" but the the person gives a positive rating? What's up with that?!

Which is really a shame. So how then are sellers supposed to protect themselves from scammers who get the products AND their money back?

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    Becuase you can't leave negatives for buyers. Only way to leave that comment is to put it with a positive feedback.

wow, thanks for the heads up!
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.