want to trade my football for your baseball!!!! super high end (some pc) available

looking for some baseball for the upcoming season, looking for rookie cards or high end autos, i only do autographs unless its a special special card. mainly looking for bowman chrome if it is a rookie card, lmk what you got , the higher end the better, and the some pc that may be available would be possibly lucks if its something i can't live without, thanks for the look! pm preferred.
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

I don't send or receive gifts via paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by BBCollector99 View Post
    msg me with any lamichael james!
    Dont have any lamichael James sorry!
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

ttt
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

I think we were made for eachother ... I'm looking to add high end football to my collection. I'm trying to collect 1 pulsar refractor of each rookie so love your Blackmon. I PC T.Y. Hilton so like the Prism refractor as well. And the RG3 is ok i guess ;)

I'm here and ready to talk trade if you are. The only card I'm attached to is the Orange Taveras

www.photobucket.com/bowmandraft

pm sent, those are some beauties!
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

Like the M Ryan NT, RG3 Chrome Auto and Brady Contenders. Check my FT & some PC is FT. PM me if interested
    thanks
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nskrbec View Post
    Like the M Ryan NT, RG3 Chrome Auto and Brady Contenders. Check my FT & some PC is FT. PM me if interested
    thanks
    PM sent
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content