Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 2012 PRIZM- 1 Box

SCF Rewards
    Country

2012 PRIZM- 1 Box

Grabbed a quick box of Prizm, to see what all the hype was about. I like the quality of the cards. Was hoping for a GOLD, or Top RC Auto...but didnt get either one. Anyways, here's the highlight of my break. I'm posting a scan of the 9 best cards.....and will update the thread later with everything. Everything is for sale, and would load up the entire box and sell as an entire lot if someone was interested, and made a decent offer. (Not sure why the bottom 3, dont show up as refractors, but they are)

RC AUTOS-
    Malcolm Lee $5
    Thomas Robinson $20

Prizm "Refractors"
    Steve Nash (Downtown Bound) $5
    Luke Ridenour $2
    Lamarcus Aldridge $2
    DeAndre Jordan $2

Finalists
    Chris Bosh $2

MVP INSERT-
    Lebron James $10

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

could you check me for the LeBron insert?

-Ben