Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Agent7o2's Items on eBay

Recent Olajuwon PC additions

Haven't picked up many Olajuwons lately, especially Exquisite ones since older Exquisite seem to have gone up in price lately. With the new Exquisite coming out though I was able to pick up a few nice ones as well as a PMG Red for a decent price.

Also picked up a few autographed photos. First this PSA/DNA authenticated 8x10...

Also picked up this autographed 16x20 dual autographed photo with Clyde Drexler PSA/DNA JSA authenticated. Got it for what I thought was a steal at $91 shipped...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I don't like the new exquisite cards with collage uni's, however awesome adds

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't like the new exquisite cards with collage uni's, however awesome adds

Thanks, and yeah I feel the same way and also don't like how they only have a limited amount of photos in their collage uni's so it's the same 5 pictures used on all of their cards. I have 2 other cards with the same exact photo as the one in the Personal Touch card for example. At least in Olajuwon's case he went to collage at Houston so there isn't much of a difference in the uniform compared to his pro uniform. I'm glad they use collage uni's in David Robinson's case though since I am in the Navy myself and I actually place a premium on cards of him in his Navy uniform.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Thanks, and yeah I feel the same way and also don't like how they only have a limited amount of photos in their collage uni's so it's the same 5 pictures used on all of their cards. I have 2 other cards with the same exact photo as the one in the Personal Touch card for example. At least in Olajuwon's case he went to collage at Houston so there isn't much of a difference in the uniform compared to his pro uniform. I'm glad they use collage uni's in David Robinson's case though since I am in the Navy myself and I actually place a premium on cards of him in his Navy uniform.

That DRob with the Navy "logo" is awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country

That DRob with the Navy "logo" is awesome

Yeah, when I saw that one I knew I had to have it, either in the booklet or single.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does the Shadow Box card look any good in person? Just curious.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does the Shadow Box card look any good in person? Just curious.

Oh yes the Shadow Box cards look really good in person. I actually picked one up of Larry Johnson too and also have the David Robinson on the way. They feel like more than just another average autographed card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool, I think I will try to pick up an LJ one if that's the case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool, I think I will try to pick up an LJ one if that's the case.

Here is the one that I picked up. I got it for $40 which is about the price that I was expecting to pay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-12-UD-E...-/170926660589