Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    F/T 1988-1991 Topps, Fleer, Score, UD & Pro Set - Nearly All NFL Teams

    I have cards from recently opened packs of:

    1988 TOPPS
    1990 SCORE
    1991 FLEER
    1991 ULTRA FLEER
    1991 UPPER DECK
    1991 PRO SET

    Check my inventory or post with the NFL team / player you're looking for and maybe I have some cards you need.

    Interested in Alabama players for trade.
    Last edited by LRV; 04-17-2013 at 08:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Iam very interested in any cards on the San Diego Chargers, i would like anything except the 88 Topps. I have a cards of most NFL teams ranging over 10 yrs. If you could send me a player list, & a possible NFL team he played for it would be easier to look for.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by footballholic View Post
    Iam very interested in any cards on the San Diego Chargers, i would like anything except the 88 Topps. I have a cards of most NFL teams ranging over 10 yrs. If you could send me a player list, & a possible NFL team he played for it would be easier to look for.
    These are the Chargers I have:


    J. Holland / 1990 Score #211
    L. O'Neal / 1990 Score #8
    J. Seau / 1991 Fleer #179
    M. Butts / 1991 Fleer #171
    E. Bieniemy / 1991 Fleer Ultra (Draft Picks) #280
    B. Thompson / 1991 Fleer Ultra #130
    B.J. Tolliver / 1991 Fleer Ultra #131
    B. Grossman / 1991 Upper Deck #108
    D. Henning / 1991 Pro Set (Head Coach) #288

  4. #4
    Hi, all those Chargers cards would be fine to have. Is there a team that you would want cards of for those Chargers?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by footballholic View Post
    Hi, all those Chargers cards would be fine to have. Is there a team that you would want cards of for those Chargers?
    PM sent

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Bo Jackson
    Sam Mills
    Dalton Hillard
    Pat Swilling

    plmk thanks
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    *
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

    If I post in your thread. PM works best.

  8. #8
    Looking for these:
    ’88 Topps #71 Neal Anderson
    '88 Topps #232 Shane Conlan
    ’89 Pro Set #544 David
    Treadwell

    Hidden Content
    PSU AUTO PC: OVER 1,500 total!!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkItUp21 View Post
    Bo Jackson
    Sam Mills
    Dalton Hillard
    Pat Swilling

    plmk thanks
    Have Pat Swilling

    1991 Upper Deck #246 X2

    1990 Score #55

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rj_PSU View Post
    Looking for these:
    ’88 Topps #71 Neal Anderson
    '88 Topps #232 Shane Conlan
    ’89 Pro Set #544 David
    Treadwell

    Have the 1988 Topps Neal Anderson #71

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •