Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1

    WTTF: University of Oklahoma Autographs! Must be in the OU uniforms!

    Let me know what you got, im picking them up for a friend of mine!
    Trade Website - Hidden Content

    2013 Allen Ginter Framed Mini Completion-
    Mini Relics (53/138) (0 incoming)
    Mini Autographs (1/119) (0 incoming)

  2. #2

    ejiminee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Country
    Card Cash
    295.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (63)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quinton Carter /99
    http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/u...stige278AU.jpg

    Billy Sims /300
    http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/u...potSSSSIAU.jpg

    Sam Bradford Press Pass AU /100 (Not scanned - have it in PC right now)

    Looking for Lions & HOF AUs

    Thanks
    I trade by BV.

    Looking for Lions & HOF stuff that I need.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - Updated 1/12/14

  3. #3
    i have a HIT jammal brown rc auto in my bucket lmk!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ejiminee View Post
    Quinton Carter /99
    http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/u...stige278AU.jpg

    Billy Sims /300
    http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/u...potSSSSIAU.jpg

    Sam Bradford Press Pass AU /100 (Not scanned - have it in PC right now)

    Looking for Lions & HOF AUs

    Thanks
    check me for the sims auto. thanks bud
    Trade Website - Hidden Content

    2013 Allen Ginter Framed Mini Completion-
    Mini Relics (53/138) (0 incoming)
    Mini Autographs (1/119) (0 incoming)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbdean View Post
    i have a HIT jammal brown rc auto in my bucket lmk!
    appreciate it, but already have one of him.
    Trade Website - Hidden Content

    2013 Allen Ginter Framed Mini Completion-
    Mini Relics (53/138) (0 incoming)
    Mini Autographs (1/119) (0 incoming)

  6. #6

    ejiminee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Country
    Card Cash
    295.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (63)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by bscook86 View Post
    check me for the sims auto. thanks bud
    2010 Sweet Spot Signatures #SI Billy Sims /300 $30.00

    Here are the ones I like

    This:
    2000 Greats of the Game Gold Border Autographs #35 Deacon Jones $30.00

    Or this pair:
    1999 Sports Illustrated Autographs #12 Ken Houston $15.00
    2004 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Signatures #LSMU Anthony Munoz $15.00

    Or this one:
    2006 Playoff National Treasures Canton Classics Materials #FT Fran Tarkenton /99 $30.00

    LMK what you think.

    Thanks
    I trade by BV.

    Looking for Lions & HOF stuff that I need.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - Updated 1/12/14

  7. #7
    i would be ok with either one of the last two offers. pick one and post it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ejiminee View Post
    2010 Sweet Spot Signatures #SI Billy Sims /300 $30.00

    Here are the ones I like

    This:
    2000 Greats of the Game Gold Border Autographs #35 Deacon Jones $30.00

    Or this pair:
    1999 Sports Illustrated Autographs #12 Ken Houston $15.00
    2004 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Signatures #LSMU Anthony Munoz $15.00

    Or this one:
    2006 Playoff National Treasures Canton Classics Materials #FT Fran Tarkenton /99 $30.00

    LMK what you think.

    Thanks
    Trade Website - Hidden Content

    2013 Allen Ginter Framed Mini Completion-
    Mini Relics (53/138) (0 incoming)
    Mini Autographs (1/119) (0 incoming)

  8. #8

    ejiminee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Country
    Card Cash
    295.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (63)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by bscook86 View Post
    i would be ok with either one of the last two offers. pick one and post it.
    K

    I'll go with the Tarkenton patch.

    I'll post right now.

    Thanks
    I trade by BV.

    Looking for Lions & HOF stuff that I need.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - Updated 1/12/14

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ejiminee View Post
    K

    I'll go with the Tarkenton patch.

    I'll post right now.

    Thanks
    done deal! thanks bud!
    Trade Website - Hidden Content

    2013 Allen Ginter Framed Mini Completion-
    Mini Relics (53/138) (0 incoming)
    Mini Autographs (1/119) (0 incoming)

  10. #10
    ​do you need a peterson ?
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •