Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I would have felt more comfortable at the listing he had a week earlier:
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Hockey-Card-Collection-lot-Autograph-GU-SP-vintage-Rookie-RCs-/110965060050?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item1 9d60871d2

If you piece it all out, I think you'll break even at the price you paid at least. I hope that you lik making listings and piecing things out though.

GL & Cheers,
    reoddai

Well poop! I hadn't seen that one, I saw this one with maybe 3 minutes to spare after I got home from work hahahahahaaa!! Can't be everywhere all the time I guess.

From what I can see, I'm keeping the Jean Beliveau & Charlie Hodge autos, and we'll see about the rest.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

Most of the name rookies like to be Victory cards and possibly ITG base from the player's RY.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most of the name rookies like to be Victory cards and possibly ITG base from the player's RY.

Yeahhhhhhhhh, I see that too, as well as the Score Owen Nolan and UD Jagr RC's............oh well, let's try to put this sordid affair behind us shall we?

I think there's a H&P Zack Kassian auto too for me tho, up to three keepers now :)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Shipping of $75 is what kills that deal. These cards don't need to be shipped in Top-Loaders., put them into a 300 Count Box, then, shipping peanuts into a master box - Shipping becomes $13.00, perhaps another $10.00 for insurance instead of $75.00

Looks like 260 cards total. Shipped within Canada.

You will make money, but will probably take some time.
    Last edited by centrehice; 10-30-2012 at 11:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timm.shannon's Items on eBay

With only 24 feedback, I may have been a little weary. I have been taken on eBay before. Is he shipping express or at least insured with tracking? And I hope you paid PayPal...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

I think it all depends on that Dryden auto if legit I think it's not a bad deal.

Pat

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shipping of $75 is what kills that deal. These cards don't need to be shipped in Top-Loaders., put them into a 300 Count Box, then, shipping peanuts into a master box - Shipping becomes $13.00, perhaps another $10.00 for insurance instead of $75.00

Looks like 260 cards total. Shipped within Canada.

This is the thing, it could be 260 but it also could be 300-500 or more, it's SO hard to tell from the description..........

Some of my best scores have come from low-feedback sellers, one example was a set of gold swirl autos from the '72 Summit Series set + a whole bunch of extra hand-signed ones (including Perre Trudeau) for $350. Plus a guy who was selling "Grab-Bag 10 mystery jersey" lots, which were full of Patrick Roys and Marios and Lindroses and Jagrs back when they were actually worth something.

Of course, I've been royally bent over before as well :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think it all depends on that Dryden auto if legit I think it's not a bad deal.

Pat

Dryden autos really aren't so hard to come by anymore, even living in Vancouver I've managed to get two autos from him personally and one my brother got me. He couldn't exactly say no to anyone when he was an MP, votes are votes :D

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I've made a killing on lots on eBay from Low Feedback sellers as well.

The HOFers will hold the auction and pay for it and some of the shipping, the gravy will come if you can get these all sold before Christmas as people from now until about Jan. 12th are willing to overpay for others gifts, and when they get Christmas money, overspend on themselves.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I think it's a chance to have some fun and look at cards you wouldn't otherwise have ever bought. Look at it as a massive injection into your traders supply, with a couple of hopefully cool PC items along the way. What are the Beliveau and Dryden autos? Because that would be a good chunk of your ROI right there.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast