Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I'd be furious.
    Set killers: 2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts: Hemsky (no inscription), Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals”
    10-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25, 10-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Lundqvist-Brodeur /49

GO LEAFS GO

Quote Originally Posted by HammerHawks View Post
    I can use the Kassian auto...looks like an okay deal.

Those were the keepers in the pics , sorry brutha!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

This collection took me the last ten years to collect

LOL.. bull#"%!

Harri
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Collect: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by iidaemmi View Post
    This collection took me the last ten years to collect

LOL.. bull#"%!

Harri
    Maybe the only cards he included in the collection were found in dumpsters and trash cans.

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Ok ok ok OKAY!!!! You guys are taking this worse than I am hahahaaaa. It's not THAT bad! The pics were just the stuff I'm keeping for myself.
    There's more.........................

Plus more. Relaxxxxxxx, if I was in this for the money I'd be a bigger idiot than I am now :D
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Ok, ok, I'd be a little less furious. lol The Tundra Tandems and that Winning Combos are definitely nice pieces, for starters. A Heatley/Alfie dual /10, not too shabby either.
    Set killers: 2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts: Hemsky (no inscription), Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals”
    10-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25, 10-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Lundqvist-Brodeur /49

GO LEAFS GO

See? I think I was more disappointed about the lack of PC stuff, the last lot I bought didn't even make half my money back but I got 160 base / inserts to shove into binders...............

More? Sure....................

PM me if you got any Letang stuff in there

Quote Originally Posted by holmes5518 View Post
    PM me if you got any Letang stuff in there
    There wasn't no Letang, sorry sir. I finally got around to scanning them properly and throwing them up on eBay last night, the first 80 or so auctions are from the lot. I managed to pull around 60-70 mostly base and inserts and a couple jerseys and autos for myself in the end, sooooo I'm ok!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast