Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mitt Flip Flops AGAIN!!! (This time on FEMA)

Well, well, well.....what a HUGE surprise, Mitt flip flops yet again....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/r...-election.html

TYPICAL, something comes up that hurts his position, therefore he says he never wanted to eliminate FEMA

BUT WAIT.....what about this:

^Hey Romney, there's this thing called the "internet" and inside it there are these "websites" where videos are stored for the whole WORLD to watch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ummmm whats wrong with that? Sounded like great ideas to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ummmm whats wrong with that? Sounded like great ideas to me.

Pay no attention to the fact that last year he wanted to get rid of FEMA and NOW he says he doesn't want to get rid of it.

What do you call that???

Mitt Romney flip flops more than pancakes!

Oh and yeah....what a surprise that you like the idea of gutting an Agency that helps people in a time of crisis.

Conservatives sure are lovely people.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 10-30-2012 at 03:51 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Romney has got to be the WORST FLIP FLOPPER the world has ever seen. It makes perfect sense for the federal government to FUND FEMA, not individual states. That allows the whole country to bear the financial costs associated with natural disasters. Sending FEMA back to the individual states means that states would have to take care of themselves in times of natural disasters. Makes you wonder why you even have a country if your motto is "Every state for themselves."

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Romney has got to be the WORST FLIP FLOPPER the world has ever seen. It makes perfect sense for the federal government to FUND FEMA, not individual states. That allows the whole country to bear the financial costs associated with natural disasters. Sending FEMA back to the individual states means that states would have to take care of themselves in times of natural disasters. Makes you wonder why you even have a country if your motto is "Every state for themselves."

That's one of the basic principles upon which this nation was founded. Stronger states and weaker central government. Why should people in Colorado have to pay for the cost to rebuild New Orleans and house their residents?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

That's one of the basic principles upon which this nation was founded. Stronger states and weaker central government. Why should people in Colorado have to pay for the cost to rebuild New Orleans and house their residents?

Because they are your fellow countrymen maybe? How is supporting them against natural disasters any different than supporting them against foreign invaders? Let them take care of themselves. Why bother to be a country, if it's every state for themselves when a crisis arises? Stupid principle IMO!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Because they are your fellow countrymen maybe? How is supporting them against natural disasters any different than supporting them against foreign invaders? Let them take care of themselves. Why bother to be a country, if it's every state for themselves when a crisis arises? Stupid principle IMO!

Is it possible that we can personally help each other without the federal government's getting heavily involved, or does the government have to do everything for everyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If that's the case why should my tax paying dollars be used to fiance wars which BTW were started by republicans that aren't even in my country and don't have a damn thing to do with me?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

If that's the case why should my tax paying dollars be used to fiance wars which BTW were started by republicans that aren't even in my country and don't have a damn thing to do with me?

One of the keystone principles of having a central government at all was to provide for the national defense. The Constitution specifically provides for it. I think the wars are stupid too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast