The Panini America 2011-12 NBA Draft Pick Redemption Checklists Revealed Tonight!

Tonight's the night. Starting at 9 p.m. CST on Panini America's BlogTV channel, five months of intense anticipation pays off for anxious collectors who've been waiting since the releases of 2011-12 Past & Present Basketball, 2011-12 Limited Basketball and 2011-12 Gold Standard Basketball to find out the identity of their 2011 NBA Draft Pick Autograph Redemptions.

The names of the 35 players featured on the 2011 NBA Draft Pick redemptions -- card #'s XRCA through XRCII in each of the three aforementioned products -- already are known and listed below. It's exactly which card number will be assigned to which player that will be determined tonight.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ht/#more-34027
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

mine stunk :(
    Collecting 1975 Topps Baseball (PSA 8 or better) (7/660) 1.06%
    Reggie Bullock Clippers RC 2013-14

Pulled 2 redemption's:

XRC-CC: Tristan Thompson. Very happy with this pull, this will be my 2nd auto of him and I think he has potential. This should be a "draft class auto" from 11'12 Limited

XRC-FF: IMAN SHUMPERT!!!! You don't know how happy I was to see Shump's name under XRC-FF! Me being a NY Knicks team collector & a Shump collector too, I was so happy! My first pulled Shump auto, WOOOO! And this should be a "draft pick auto" from 11'12 Past & Present.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    New York Knicks Team Collector
    I Also Collect: Wilson Chandler Patrick Ewing John Starks Larry Johnson Iman Shumpert Rasheed Wallace Tim Hardaway Jr. Toure' Murry Gary Payton & 98-99 Topps WCW Autographs