Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

97-98 Donruss Priority box

Following the trend among Wal-Mart shoppers here I was lucky enough to find one of these boxes too. :)

Was able to get a Lindros & Fedorov Direct Deposit and Ed Belfor Postmaster General. Also, a Brett Hull Opening Day Issue oversize card.

I must say that the beauty of these cards surprised me to the point where I want to put together the set and some of the inserts. Not sure about the stamp parallels so those are for sale/trade.

Collecting Felix Potvin and Sam Gagner cards.
    Need 07-08 ITG H&P Update Jerseys of Hodgson & Bogosian.
    Also looking for 12-13 Masked Men 5 cards.

Check out my site for a full trade/want list: Hidden Content

I've broken 3 boxes so far and have been really happy with the look of all of them.

As far as the stamps go, if you look at the postcards, there are slots to slide the stamp cards into them if you have any that match the postcards.

If you decide to start building the set, send me a list of your needs and I can probably trade you for some of them.

Adam
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by adamslogik View Post
    I've broken 3 boxes so far and have been really happy with the look of all of them.

As far as the stamps go, if you look at the postcards, there are slots to slide the stamp cards into them if you have any that match the postcards.

If you decide to start building the set, send me a list of your needs and I can probably trade you for some of them.

Adam
    About the stamps, I'm just not sure if I'm going to collect the bronze & silver ones. Probably just the plain ones to complete the set.

I'm planning on picking up a few boxes at the expo and will know how much of the set I'm in need of then.

If I pull any gold stamps I will definitely let you guys know.
    Collecting Felix Potvin and Sam Gagner cards.
    Need 07-08 ITG H&P Update Jerseys of Hodgson & Bogosian.
    Also looking for 12-13 Masked Men 5 cards.

Check out my site for a full trade/want list: Hidden Content

PM sent!
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Looking for star player RC's from SPX, SPA, UDS1/2, SPGU, Ultimate & MORE!

I will take all Gold and Silver Stamps of every player on the list except:

Samsonov, Kariya, Berard, Zubrus, and Thibault.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'm still looking for the regular Keith Tkachuk stamp, if anybody got it.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

These old products look like a lot of fun, how much is a box usually at Wal-Mart or Zellers/Target?
    Hidden Content
    Malhotra PC: 256/376 68.08% + 1 Game-Used Stick

Quote Originally Posted by VanPav25 View Post
    These old products look like a lot of fun, how much is a box usually at Wal-Mart or Zellers/Target?
    $20
    Main Wants right now: 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear & Patches, 1995-96 Pinnacle Rink Collection, 1995-96 Topps Home Grown Series 2
    Always looking for Kirk McLean cards I don't have.

Hidden Content

So crazy. I remember when this stuff initially came out! To say it was a dud is an understatement. I'm actually stunned that anyone thinks this is a box worth paying more than even $1 for, but then I look at the calendar and realise 15 years (?!?!?) have gone by since this was released and that it's a whole new generation of collectors and this stuff may even be considered "retro" LOL!
    "I like chicken wings"
    -The Fat Man

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast