Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Pinnacle coins and Centennial cards ft

    Hey!

    Have these coins for trade...don't know the bv on them so if interested...lmk

    97-98 pinnacle mint collection jaromir jagr silver coin TRADED

    97-98 pinnacle mint collection brendan shanahan gold coin TRADED

    97-98 pinnacle mint collection teemu selanne gold coin TRADED

    and this...

    2002 canadian olympic team coca-cola scott niedermayer coin


    and bought a centennial gift set box with centennial cards in them with a limited edition inscription on them:

    #287-288-289-290-291-292-293-294-295

    looking for Price/Roy/Lafleur gu/auto and minor Toews and Lemieux...

    thanks for the time!
    Last edited by k76m4; 11-05-2012 at 04:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Hi!

    Im intrested in this;

    97-98 pinnacle mint collection jaromir jagr silver coin

    please check my tradelist. thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Jagr Collection; Hidden Content
    Tradelist and salelist:Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags16 View Post
    Hi!

    Im intrested in this;

    97-98 pinnacle mint collection jaromir jagr silver coin

    please check my tradelist. thanks!

    sorry didn't see anything...

  4. #4

    capt55's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    16,138
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    The Jagr silver coin does it come with the extra card that says its 99% silver etc, lmk.
    Last edited by capt55; 11-04-2012 at 09:12 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by capt55 View Post
    The Jagr silver coin does it come with the extra card that says its 99% silver etc, lmk.
    No capt55...just the coin...sorry

  6. #6
    i can use the Montreal Cent cards #287-294.. my traders are posted

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mundaym23 View Post
    i can use the Montreal Cent cards #287-294.. my traders are posted
    pm sent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •