Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    excuse my lack of knowledge for who is HOF and how isnt so dont laugh at me

is roger craig HOF?
    I laugh at your ingorance of lack in knowledge of HOF! Just kidding palm, If I had my way all 49ers would be in there, guess I'm biased though.

Ed just lmk.
    Collect 49ers past and presents only.
    If you want DC then you pay half of the 20+ it costs!
    Pretty much done with this hobby
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    i got an ozzie newsome gu auto /82 , john riggins 04 hogg heaven pig skins auto ... had a bud grant legends auto but that just sold on fleabay

need either of those? the ozzie wont be more than like 10 and the riggins id need 25-30
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by babyhuey-76 View Post
    I laugh at your ingorance of lack in knowledge of HOF! Just kidding palm, If I had my way all 49ers would be in there, guess I'm biased though.

Ed just lmk.
    haha im clueless sometimes

Hey Ed,

Long time no deal. Any interest in a John Stallworth Jumbo Manufactured Patch hof auto/25 or a Marcus Allen Triple Threads Triple Jersey Gold Parallel Auto/9?
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

And a little Knowshon Moreno, Donnie Brown, Andrew Luck & ​Colin Kaepernick
    100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

I have these two both numbered to 25. I can do $22.00 dlvd for them both. Thanks for your time.

would you take 10 shipped for the berry auto?
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

I'd really like to sell them together.

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    would you take 10 shipped for the berry auto?

ok, thanks- cant quite spend that much on those two- ozzie is one of the cheaper HOFer autos, and I dont mind getting one of his lower end autos

thanks though
    Ed
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

ed might you be interested in the ozzie gu auto /82 for 10?

possibly, if i could see a scan
    thanks
    Ed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast