Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

The Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

I'm surprised no one has started a thread yet. We got a pretty good discussion going last season, so lets get another one going this year!

What does everyone think of the season so far? I think it has been incredible with the pace and seeing how much the characters have changed. They haven't necessarily matured, but you can tell they're quickly becoming desensitized to living in what the world has become. I won't spoil too much for those who haven't watched the first two episodes yet, but the show is off to a great start.

Next episode should be interesting with the appearance of the Govenor.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

How twisted and manipulative is the Governor? Wow, pretty creepy scene at the end. I'm excited to see some of the encounters between the two groups coming up soon.

(Please someone join in, I don't want to talk to myself)