Have to do this. Calling out a fellow SCF member...

You all know the type. Constant PMs without response, brutal offers, unnecessary vulgarity, and not receiving their end.

This member is none of the above. I've had at least six or seven transactions with redsoxs4ever, and he has kept his word every time. I don't need to keep on him about his end, I always get a quick response, and there couldn't be a friendlier member on this site. I believe he encompasses all the best possible qualities of a member, and I just want to thank him for being awesome. That's it, that's all. Thanks!

Eric

Kinda refreshing to see a positive thread about a fellow member!
    LOOKING FOR:
    The Cup Limited Logos & Ultimate Premium Patches (all years) of all Leaf players
    Hard Signed Autos (SPA SOTT, Ultimate Signatures)
    Ian White cards that I don't have --- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content --- Hidden Content

Maybe I haven't been here long enough, but pretty much EVERYONE has been super-keen to me. As far as redsoxs4ever goes, I don't know him but if he hates the Yankees he's ok by me :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Just had a dealing with him as well, very professional.

Quote Originally Posted by ericsnewmsn View Post
    You all know the type. Constant PMs without response, brutal offers, unnecessary vulgarity, and not receiving their end.

This member is none of the above. I've had at least six or seven transactions with redsoxs4ever, and he has kept his word every time. I don't need to keep on him about his end, I always get a quick response, and there couldn't be a friendlier member on this site. I believe he encompasses all the best possible qualities of a member, and I just want to thank him for being awesome. That's it, that's all. Thanks!

Eric
    I agree 100%, couldn't ask for a better person to deal with.

he is a great guy to deal with
    LOOKING FOR TYLER BOZAK JOE COLBORNE
    Hidden Content

great work redsox4ever
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************