Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ericspiece's Items on eBay

Have to do this. Calling out a fellow SCF member...

You all know the type. Constant PMs without response, brutal offers, unnecessary vulgarity, and not receiving their end.

This member is none of the above. I've had at least six or seven transactions with redsoxs4ever, and he has kept his word every time. I don't need to keep on him about his end, I always get a quick response, and there couldn't be a friendlier member on this site. I believe he encompasses all the best possible qualities of a member, and I just want to thank him for being awesome. That's it, that's all. Thanks!

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

Kinda refreshing to see a positive thread about a fellow member!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Maybe I haven't been here long enough, but pretty much EVERYONE has been super-keen to me. As far as redsoxs4ever goes, I don't know him but if he hates the Yankees he's ok by me :)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Just had a dealing with him as well, very professional.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You all know the type. Constant PMs without response, brutal offers, unnecessary vulgarity, and not receiving their end.

This member is none of the above. I've had at least six or seven transactions with redsoxs4ever, and he has kept his word every time. I don't need to keep on him about his end, I always get a quick response, and there couldn't be a friendlier member on this site. I believe he encompasses all the best possible qualities of a member, and I just want to thank him for being awesome. That's it, that's all. Thanks!

Eric

I agree 100%, couldn't ask for a better person to deal with.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (92)
    Country

he is a great guy to deal with

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

great work redsox4ever