Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

2012-13 Panini Threads Group Break

Each Box contains (3) Autographs and (1) Memorabilia Card!!
    Autograph sets include Rookies, Team Threads Signatures, Rookie Team Threads Signatures, and Private Signings.
    Memorabilia cards include Authentic Threads, Prime Authentic Threads, Triple Threads, and Prime Triple Threads.
    After a year away, the popular Threads brand returns with 100 rookie Cards printed on wood and signed on-card!
    Look for Team Threads die-cut jersey autographs!

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
    High Flyers: The game's best dunkers all in one place, showcasing some of the best in-action photography captured during NBA games
    Team Threads Signatures: These die-cut jersey card gems with signatures are back again!
    Signage: Showcasing on-card autographs of the NBA's best players!
    Century Greats: Features a new and unique design along with some of the most recognizable and historical NBA players.
    Authentic Threads: Find short-printed memorabilia cards at the rate of one per box! Prime versions as well!
    Rookies: Look for on-card autographs of the latest rookies on newly-designed wood cards.

24 Packs Per Box, 5 Cards Per Pack

Instructions:

This group break is going to be done as a card draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our card draft order. After I break the box, all the cards will be listed and you will "draft" the cards in the order that come out.

You will have 12 hours to make your selection. Should you log on during your 12 hours and NOT make your selection, you will be skipped and we will come back to you. Should you be on the clock for over 24 hours without logging in, a selection will be made for you based on the best available or the teams of interest (based on your location, profile information, personal collections, etc.). This will keep the drafting process rolling smoothly.

Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.

The price for each individual slot is:

U.S.
    $4.85 + $2.50 shipping = $7.35 for 1 slot
    $9.70 + $2.50 shipping = $12.20 for 2 slots
    $14.55 + $2.75 shipping = $17.30 for 3 slots
    $19.40 + $3 shipping = $22.40 for 4 slots

Canadian/International

$4.85 + $3 shipping = $7.85 for 1 slot
    $9.70 + $3 shipping = $12.70 for 2 slots
    $14.55 + $3 shipping = $17.55 for 3 slots
    $19.40 + $3 shipping = $22.40 for 4 slots

There is a limit of four (4) slots per member.

Payments should be sent via Paypal "Payment Goods" feature in U.S. currency. Thanks!

People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.

Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur.

Slots

1. andreasmjohnson - PAID
    2. KD35Russ0 - PAID
    3. KD35Russ0 - PAID
    4. SirVolan - PAID
    5. rockchalk - PAID
    6. Fortefan - PAID
    7. Fortefan - PAID
    8. SirVolan - PAID
    9. mikepro44 - PAID
    10. rockchalk - PAID
    11. Fortefan - PAID
    12. SirVolan - PAID
    13. KD35Russ0 - PAID
    14. Fortefan - PAID
    15. rockchalk - PAID
    16. SirVolan - PAID
    17. andreasmjohnson - PAID
    18. 44 Magnum
    19. mikepro44 - PAID
    20. rockchalk - PAID
    21. andreasmjohnson - PAID
    22. 44 Magnum
    23. andreasmjohnson - PAID
    24. KD35Russ0 - PAID
    Last edited by Jay520; 10-24-2012 at 12:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will take 4 spots 5, 10, 15, 20

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will take 4 spots 5, 10, 15, 20

Added. Will send trade once we have a few more members added.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sir.volan's Items on eBay

I will take 4, 8, 12, 16

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will take 4, 8, 12, 16

Added. Will send trade once we have a few more members added.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll grab 2, 3, 13 and 24. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll grab 2, 3, 13 and 24. Thanks

Added. Will send trade to all in a few minutes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paypal sent. Thanks! Excited for the break. When do you think the box will be in?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick payment. I hope this box is better than the last break I did!!!

If every slot is filled and paid for by 10/24 I will order and then have to wait till the box is shipped to me. I guess probably around the 30th or 31st i will get the box.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast