Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need Your Opinion

Hey guys,
    so recently I got a patch/stick of getzlaf on ebay for $20
    Now some of you may know I do not like to spend a lot of money, I am rather cheep. I got the getzlaf for $20, now I thought that was a steal, what do you guys think?
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/280998547849?...84.m1497.l2649

2. Wata Photo
    I would say you got a good deal. In fact it is such a steal you should sell me your game used of Bulmer for $8. That way you would not feel guilty for paying so little for it.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

artifacts patches are cheap....they look great but their book values are very modest...bit of a mystery to me

got your first opinion

WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

WANTLIST: Hidden Content

lol, don't even know if the bulmer is available, anything else you like?

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyCardMan View Post
    lol, don't even know if the bulmer is available, anything else you like?
    Nothing else.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

The artifacts stuff is cheap for some reason. Even the low numbered stuff. Its a very good price but Im not sure about a steal. you might have saved $10 or so but nothing major. If it makes you feel better the card wont sell for any less than $20 so youll have a good chance to make a slight profit if thats what you are doing. If its for the PC then its a great deal
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

It's a fair deal in the sense that you probably didn't overpay - and if you are comfortable with it, then that's a bonus.

I think Artifacts caters to a certain ever-shrinking niche of collectors and supply has simply exceeded demand for the cards in most cases. "Parallel fatigue" or something like it - and that is reflected in the prices.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Such transactions are becoming more and more typical, no longer collector's left. It's a nice card for that price.

Harri
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Collect: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast