Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We are down to one box, so that may be the issue...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Direct link is listed the original post under View Product Info.
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Can i get 6 packs please?
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Trade Page: Hidden Content

Collecting players from the 1980s.

have these shipped or are we waiting for the rest to get sold?

Shipping today. Just received my case order. You should have received a PM with notification that they have shipped.

Anyone else interested in packs? If not, I'm going to go ahead and bust the rest...

first pack RGIII camo auto

SO PUMPED!!!! pictures to come soon after I finish opening

Sweet!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast