Any free price guide sites?

Any sites like beckett that have free price guides and complete lists of player cards? Thanks in advance
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    You can get the lists of players cards in the SCF Inventory Manager.
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

your best bet for free may be checkoutmycards.com

They use beckett pricing data but only if someone has a particular card submitted that your looking for a price on.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Hobby Insider those folks will look up a card for you if there is anybody left on the site anymore. It's mostly a hockey site though.

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Any sites like beckett that have free price guides and complete lists of player cards? Thanks in advance

You can get the complete lists of cards off Beckett for free but I don't know about the price guides.
    Steve Schindler

Collect what you want to collect. Collect players and cards that you like. Collect what you can afford. Collect for you, not to try to impress someone else. If you do this you will much more likely to enjoy the hobby and stay with it.

Why do you doubt there is anyone left on HI?

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Hobby Insider those folks will look up a card for you if there is anybody left on the site anymore. It's mostly a hockey site though.

Thanks for all the help.I want to attempt a super collection and I need to get a list of a player and see what kind of hill i am climbing
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content