Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dominion Crazy 8's Rookie patch booklet 1/5

like the title says -

11 12 Dominion Crazy Eights Patch Booklet - NPDTS - 1/5

http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/...aders%20Album/

Looking for a WOW offer - preferably a lot of amazing patch cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(115)
    Country

Damn bro,sweet card.Wish I had some crazies to offer for
    it but free bump all the same for a great trader!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for a lot of cards (rc patch, patch, rc, auto's in that order of preference) and or a card cash deal. looking for best offer :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump it up - thanks for the offers but still not quite what I am looking for - an all leafs patch /5 sold for close to $500 so I will hold out for a bit more than the offers so far. not that I am expecting what a crazy leaf fan would pay (no disrespect intended at all lol) but these are 8 of the top rookies to ever come from 1 freshman class!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you looking for more in CV than it recently sold for on Ebay, or somewhere around the same amount?

SCF Rewards
    Country

well if I was to sell it I would hope to get back at least as much but if I am trading it down I would certainly expect a premium depending on the offer. If I get an offer of 10 quality cards for it then a good premium but if i am taking 15 plus or 20 cards then I would expect a greater premium :)

thanks for looking

SCF Rewards
    Country

well if I was to sell it I would hope to get back at least as much but if I am trading it down I would certainly expect a premium depending on the offer. If I get an offer of 10 quality cards for it then a good premium but if i am taking 15 plus or 20 cards then I would expect a greater premium :)

thanks for looking

Cool, that makes sense. It's a very sweet card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey everyone - just a note to say I have a dominion crazy eights patch # 1 of 5 with all the top rookies on it - haglein hopkins henrique hogdson etc.... sweet patches - I have it on ebay right now with a pretty decent offer. I may take it unless someone here is interested - looking at a just over 300 offer right now - and of course minus the darn fees.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast