High-End F/S (LOTS O' SCANS - 56k beware)

I have the following for sale.

The prices are my rock-bottom as I need to move them for other stuff.

Prices include shipping to US and Canada ($3 more for Europe).. I can work slightly on the pricing for multiple cards.

08-09 Ultimate Debut Threads Auto/Patches #/10 - $30 each!

09-10 OPC Premier Rookie Black #/10 - $30/each EXCEPT MARCHAND - $50

08-09 OPC Premier Rookie Gold #/15 - $25/each

Last edited by scottkoz20; 11-06-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

updated to reflects sales and trades.

Abdelkader's are sold

if there is a bulk buyer out there willing to take them all, I can provide a decent price (especially if you are going to be at expo next Saturday).
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 11-02-2012 at 03:35 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---

I will consider a bulk purchase on rest of the lot.

I do have a price in mind, but I'm not set on it. If you are going to Expo next weekend, I could go a bit lower if you want to do an IP transaction.
    ---
    ---

Turris Ultimate is sold
    ---
    ---

to the top
    ---
    ---

pm me a bulk price for the lot thanks.
    TRADE PAGE (WILL HAVE REGULAR UPDATES): Hidden Content

COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

Pm sent with the number
    ---
    ---

last bump of this thread... I have changed the prices

if someone wants the entire lot, I'm looking for $685/dlvd for the entire lot in the US, $725/dlvd to Canadian, $800/dlvd to Europe -OR- $550 cash at EXPO if someone what them there...
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 11-07-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    ---
    ---

will be updating and changing this thread tonight
    ---
    ---